Start with the books I currently own in every format: paper/hardback, audio, kindle. Move on to library books and borrowing from friends. The goal is to finish 2 books per month.
- Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban
- Setting the Table, Danny Meyer
- Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows
- What Happened, Hillary Clinton
- The Girl With the Lower Back Tattoo, Amy Schumer
- Cook my way through a cookbook I own.
- Start documenting recipes.
Learn – Do 1 New Thing Every Month
Ideas: cooking class, dance class, language, new hike/trail, new day trip
- January : Nope, too busy reading Harry Potter.
- February : see above.
- March :
- April :
- May :
- June :
- July :
- August :
- September :
- October :
- November :
- December :